While the Huawei Ascend P1 was revealed this past January, there’s been very little to suggest it’s coming any time soon. A new FCC approval may have changed all that, however, as the device is now certified to be sold in the United States.
The 4.3 inch device is quite the slim wonder with a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, Android 4.0, and more. We have on clue where exactly it’s headed carrier-wise, but someone, somewhere in North American is sure to pick this phone up. We just need a “when,” “who,” and a “how much” now. See the listing at the FCC. [via Electronista]
- Name your price web design course
- MLB.com At Bat Redesigned
- Huawei-made Nexus coming this year?
- Xperia Z4 Tablet pics leak
- Check out the Huawei Ascend P1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Huawei Ascend P1