Here in the Android Overload, we like to stash away all the stories that come past our desks from throughout the day. Think of it as an Android pirate chest or cookie jar. There’s always a few gems inside, but every now and then, you might come across an oatmeal cookie (I have no idea where I’m going with this analogy). Just check out dem links!
- Plex will be directly integrated into future Sony-made Google TV hardware. [Engadget]
- Blackboard Connect updated for Android. Adds more features and support for Blackboard Connect 5. [Play Store Link]
- Android developer says fragmentation issue is real, but “overblown.” [NickBradbury]
- Handscent updated with bug fixes and better Sense 4.0 support. [Play Store Link]
- Frontline investigates cellphone tower deaths. [Engadget]
- HTC EVO V 4G now available for pre-order from Radioshack.
- Facebook App Center to have “send to mobile” app installs. [Electronista]
- eBay for Android updated. Adds push notifications and access to lists. [Play Store Link]
- Jury’s still out on Google Oracle verdict. [Wired]
- Rampage 6 is the newest underpowered toddler tablet. [Engadget]
- Ever wondered how a smartphone accelerometer works? Now you know. [YouTube]
- HTC explains why their clocks are always set to 10:08… sorta. [HTCBlog]
- Samsung potentially has a serious issue with new nano SIMs. [Electronista]