First we saw T-Mobile and AT&T’s variants, then Verizon’s. Now Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy S III is putting a cap on the Bluetooth SIG’s look at the four major US carrier editions of the upcoming smartphone. The phone is listed with model number SPH-L710, one character off from the SPH-D710 designation of the Sprint Galaxy S II.
The listing doesn’t provide any additional info that we didn’t already know, but it confirms that the four largest US carriers will indeed carry the GS3. When that will occur and at what cost has yet to be announced.
[via Android Police]
- Samsung announces sale of over 10 million Gal
- Red Samsung Galaxy S III coming to AT&T
- Warning to our Indian readers: be wary of Fli
- Latest Verizon MAP list shows Incredible 4G L
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S III forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S III