We’ve known for quite sometime that the Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet will soon be making its debut, but when it was shown off at MWC this year, some were surprised to find a complete lack of an S Pen slot, to sheath Samsung’s stylus. As Samsung so often does, they’ve gone back to the drawing board, retooling the design of the G-Note tab, this time adding not only a quad-core Exynos processor (fantastic move, Sammy), but also a holster for the S Pen inside the table as well.
The newly designed Galaxy Note tab was pictured at a Samsung event in Europe, and you may have noticed, Samsung has slimmed down the stylus considerably, but makes available an optional S Pen holder kit for those that like a little more girth in their hands. We’d suspect that this will also add the erasing functionality we saw when Rob took a look at the tablet during MWC a few months back. Current rumors are pointing towards a June release for the tablet.
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Woot.com has the 16GB Galaxy Note 10.1 for $3
- Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 will reportedly
- Official: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 available
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1