In case you’re new around these parts, you’ve just entered into the Android Overload. This is the place you can always turn, for that extra helping of Android/mobile related news. We can’t always feature every story on our front page, so we place them here, in hopes you’ll find something of interest. Nice to see Android 4.0 rolling out to more devices, even if they haven’t begun to roll out here in the states just yet.
- Samsung says Apple lawsuit had no effect on Galaxy S3 design. [TheVerge]
- Space Quest creators need help funding new multi-platform adventure sequel. [Kickstarter]
- Verizon offers $40-off first months phone bill with upgraded device from Amazon or Wirefly.
- Google Motorola merger expected to clear on Tuesday after China gives their okay. [AllThingsD]
- Netflix updated in Play Store. Adds stability and enhanced playback. [Play Store Link]
- Apex Launcher updated in the Play Store. Adds theme engine and CM9 settings. [Play Store Link]
- HTC One S gets torn apart, piece by tiny piece. [YouTube]
- Samsung Galaxy S II HD officially receives Android 4.0 update (Korea). [SammyHub]
- T-Mobile and MetroPCS want Dish to give up 50% of its spectrum. [FierceBroadbandWireless]
- Sony Xperia GX sample pics show off impressive camera sensor. [XperiaBlog]