Verizon wasn’t shy to tease global roaming capabilities for a number of 4G LTE smartphones, including the LG Spectrum and Motorola Droid 4. Months later it looks like at least one handset is just about ready to do some globetrotting. An info sheet on display for the HTC Rezound mentions that the ability to use the phone in 185 countries is “coming soon” with a “global feature.” From the wording, it sounds like users may have to pay for a global plan to unlock the world-ready radios already built in to the handset.
Employees are being told to post up similar in-store info sheets for the Motorola Droid RAZR and Droid 4, so we could see the feature on all three phones very soon.
- The Galaxy S6 Active
- Hearthstone expansion announced
- HTC One M9's new custom navigation bar [VIDEO]
- Verizon S6 pre-sale announced
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC Rezound forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.