We’re expecting the Samsung Galaxy S3 to arrive on the big 4 carriers here in the US, but unfortunately, nothing’s been announced yet. Well, here’s some good news for AT&T and T-Mobile customers. Both versions of the GS3 have just made their way through the Bluetooth SIG, revealing not much other than their BT capabilities, and corresponding model numbers (generic images have been used).
Following the model number patterns with current Samsung devices, the SGH-T999V will be headed to T-Mobile, while the SGH-I747 will arrive on AT&T. Word is, these US models will sport Qualcomm’s dual-core S4 processor with an added RAM boost to the tune of 2GB. Looks like it wont be much longer until we find out.
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3