If there was ever any doubt that the next generation Galaxy S wouldn’t be a hit, the Korea Economic Daily is reporting that Samsung has received a total of 9 million global pre-orders for the Galaxy S3 (that’s like, the entire population of New Jersey), solidifying the Korean manufacturer as the top selling smartphone maker in the world.
This information comes from an anonymous Samsung official who also mentioned that Samsung’s smartphone factory is running at full steam to keep up the potential demand, churning out 5 million units per month. That’s a whole lotta Galaxies. I wonder which color will be most popular?
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Android 5.0.2 factory images now available fo
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- T-Mobile’s other Super Bowl plans inclu
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3