It looks like the Samsung Galaxy S3 is just another step closer to making its way to North America as it hit the FCC this morning. This device supports AT&T’s HSPA+ radios, but will not work on T-Mobile’s as those users would likely be stuck on Edge. Couple in in the fact that LTE is absent and we’d say this one is going to be headed straight for the great white north.
Of course, no North American carriers have announced plans to carry the device but we’re alright with assuming some will in due time. In the meantime, if Samsung wanted to sell the Galaxy S3 in North America right now, they very well could. That’s worth something, right? [via Engadget]
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3