It was only earlier today that HTC announced the availability of their upcoming super budget, entry-level Android nugget — the Desire C (Golf). Now it seems HTC is adding a new “C” device to their lineup, with the now leaked HTC Ville C. According to the fine folks at Brief Mobile who received the tip, the Ville C will essentially finds itself as an HTC One S, just minus a few of the specs that made it so special.
Specs for the HTC Ville C include 4.3-inch AMOLED qHD display, 16GB of internal storage, 1GB of RAM but when it comes to its processor, will come equipped with last year’s Qualcomm S3 dual-core processor (MSM8260). Pay no attention to the image which lists the clock speed at 1.7GHz, apparently, that’s a typo. The Ville C will also come with the now standard 8MP camera with front facing VGA camera. We’d expect the build quality of the Ville C to come with the standard aluminum chassis — minus the 1 million volts oxidation process of the One S to further cut costs. No word on release date or even if we’ll see this stateside, but we’ll keep you posted.
- HTC Desire C goes on sale at Three UK
- HTC Desire C launches as an affordable smartp
- HTC Desire C appears in Vodafone’s late
- HTC Golf pictured in the wild, new sources sa
- Check out the HTC Desire C forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC Ville C forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Desire C, HTC Ville C