Sensation users of all sorts on T-Mobile will be happy to know that they’ll now be able to get in on all the CM9 nightly fun. The project, which has been in development since the moment Google pushed Android 4.0 source code to the AOSP, have been hard at work on nightlies for the Galaxy line, various Samsung phones, the ASUS Transformer line, the Galaxy Tab line, and more since earlier this month.
The project as a whole is taking them a lot longer than they initially thought. An original hopeful launch window of February and March have been in the rear view mirror for quite some time, but it’s hard to complain when they’re doing this for free and for fun (unless, of course, you count the donations they receive). In any case, Sensation users can see what’s in store for them by going to this link. [via Android Police]
- Device encryption requirements lifted
- Hands-on: HTC One M9 Help app
- 9 HTC One M9 Themes
- New Android Pay details arrive
- Check out the HTC Sensation forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC Sensation 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Sensation, HTC Sensation 4G