If you want to get one of the longest lasting devices in the smartphone game today, Verizon’s just made their best option a lot more attractive. The DROID RAZR MAXX has taken a $100 price drop. For just $200 you can get a phone that has a 3,300 mAh battery built in and still maintains a thickness profile of just 8.99mm. It also has a dual-core processor, LTE, and we’re willing to bet it will be one of the first Motorola phones to get Android 4.0 on Verizon. (Though we’re still not sure where Motorola is in regards to that.) If you want to take advantage, you can do so at Verizon Wireless or Amazon Wireless.
- HTC One M8 decoy units hiding real design
- Big Android Meat and Greet
- Google Wallet spreads online
- ASUS 7-day battery smartwatch
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola DROID RAZR Maxx