Are you good with puzzles? If so, you might want to check out Dropbox’s 2012 scavenger hunt – Dropquest. Users who go through all the mind-scrambling tests are likely to get an extra 1 GB of storage for free. But if you are good at this, you might want to hurry up and try to be one of the first to finish.
The lucky (or smart) person who finishes in first place will be entitled to a whopping 100 GB of cloud storage for life and some other goodies! There are some good prices for those that do not make it to first place:
- 1st place (1): Dropbox employee hoodie, LIMITED EDITION Dropbox Hack Week t-shirt, Dropbox drawing signed by the entire Dropbox team, invitation to help write the next Dropquest, 100 GB for life!
- 2nd place (10): Dropbox employee hoodie, Dropbox t-shirt, 20 GB for life!
- 3rd place (15): Dropbox t-shirt, 5 GB for life!
- 4th place (50): 2 GB for life!
- 5th place (100): 1 GB for life!
So you think you’ve got what it takes? Get on it!
- Dropbox for Android can now export files to SD cards
- Dropbox reduces prices, looks to compete with Google Drive
- Dropbox introduces gallery app Carousel
- Dropbox update finally fixes Camera Upload is