The Samsung Galaxy S III isn’t the only new phone in town. But you would have missed the Samsung SVH-E170K if you weren’t looking for it. The phone was launched for the South Korean market and features specs that read more as a minor Galaxy S II upgrade than a GS3 counterpart. The SVH-E170K features a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED display at qHD resolution, 5MP rear camera, and 1.3MP front-facing camera. Samsung didn’t reveal too many more details, but SammyHub was able to sleuth out benchmark tests that reveal slightly more. It looks like the phone will feature a dual-core Snapdragon S4 CPU clocked at 1.5GHz and run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. The LTE-enabled phone is headed for KT Wireless, and there does not appear to be plans for a release outside of Korea at this time.
- Best Android Smartwatch 2014
- Netflix removing 65 titles
- New Google Self-Driving Car
- The Interview tops YouTube charts
- Check out the Samsung SHV-E170K forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung SHV-e170K