Chinese site ePrice uncovered a nifty trick involving the HTC One X’s already stellar camera. Using a Bluetooth headset, the phone’s shutter can be triggered remotely for hands-free photo capture. The video demonstrating the capability shows three different headsets performing the task, each using a not-so-intuitive button combo to snap off photos. The trick likely works with other headsets but it may take some trial and error before figuring out exactly how many times to press which button. Add in a tripod and you have a pretty sweet remote camera setup that utilizes the excellent built-in capabilities of the One X. Now let’s see if it can do burst mode…
- HTC USA promises to support new flagships wit
- AT&T HTC One X+ Android 4.2.2 update lan
- HTC One X and HTC One X+ will no longer recei
- [Discussion] The best looking Android phones
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One X