The ASUS Padfone has been highly anticipated since it was first announced well over a year ago. After a bit of retooling it re-debuted earlier this year at Mobile World Congress, much to the intrigue of all in attendance. With a smartphone that docks into a tablet that in turn mates with a keyboard dock, ASUS has all the bases pretty much covered. The Padfone is launching soon and our friends over at NetbookNews got their hands on a production unit and gave it the full hands on treatment. Get a load of that Apple-esque packaging, which grifts the iPhone’s retail appearance down to the font. So who’s excited for the Padfone?
- ASUS updating Padfone to Android 4.0.4, inclu
- Rumors of the week: Nexus Tablet confirmed by
- ASUS Padfone now available in the US for $860
- ASUS Padfone now available in Australia, pric
- Check out the ASUS Padfone forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Asus Padfone