What we have here is our first look at the “G” from LG, a handset said to be destined for Sprint’s airwaves. But it’s not just any old G, the LG LS970 is a quad-core powerhouse with a 4.7-inch HD display and Ice Cream Sandwich. It is even said to couple LTE connectivity with its 1.5GHz CPU, which means we are likely dealing with a newer processor platform. Currently available quad-core chips don’t have built-in LTE support, but silicon available later in the year will support the next-gen network tech. This makes the TI OMAP5 a likely candidate.
Unfortunately if you are an LG fan and these specs sound like just the answer to the HTC One X and Samsung Galaxy S III, the LG G LS970 isn’t slated for release until the last quarter of 2012. But will its power look so abundant at that point in time? Don’t miss the boat, LG. We’re pulling for you.
- LG LS970 Leaked For Sprint – Quad-Core
- Dropbox for Android can now export files to SD cards
- Good2Go is a consensual sex app for Android
- Nexus 6 wood carved mockup sized against Nexus 4 and 7
- Check out the LG LS970 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG LS970