An image taken yesterday using Google’s prototype “Project Glass” augmented reality style glasses is turning a few heads. We got our first taste of PG’s camera capabilities back when one of the project’s leaders, Sebastian Thrun, snapped a pic during an interview, only that shot was less than impressive to say the least.
Now, Thrun’s back again, this time showing off the camera once again, this time in a real world situation that would be otherwise impossible to capture — well, without a camera strapped to your head.
The thought of a world where anything, anyone can be photographed or recorded at a blink of an eye is almost… scary. If these AR glasses really take off, the world could get a whole lot more interesting. Thoughts?
- Google Glass XE21.0 update rolling out, here's what's new
- The 'most connected man in the world' could be us in 10 years
- Google Glass XE20.1 update gives access to all contacts with messaging options
- Google Glass patent shows a much less dorky design
- Check out the Google Glass forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.