Kyocera came to CTIA with a device that has a slide-out 4-row QWERTY keyboard that’s very comfortable to use. It’s getting a bit rare to see that in this day and age, so it caught my eye for a quick second. It shares a lot of characteristics from its keyboard-less cousin Hydro, but it differs in a one or two other areas.
For starters, this device is not water proof at all. It also has a different look and feel. Android 4.0 is inside this thing, and it’s interesting to see that coupled with a hardware QWERTY keyboard. It’s not necessarily amazing — Android is Android — but you don’t see it often. It shares a lot of the same specs as the Hydro, but take a look at its page in the Phone Guide and see for yourself.
- June 29th is the last day you’ll get to
- Kyocera Rise now available from Virgin Mobile
- Kyocera Rise hits Sprint August 19 for $20, V
- Leaked document says Kyocera Riise launching
- Check out the Kyocera Rise forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Kyocera Rise