Not long after Sony took the wraps off of the Xperia GX and Xperia SX we are being treated to our first look at another member of the Android lineup. The Sony ST26i will no doubt be an Android handset, and from the looks of things it should run Ice Cream Sandwich. Three hardware soft keys correspond to Android 4.0’s layout. Sony went with ICS’s software buttons for the GX and SX.
Little else is known about the device, including specs or any information pertaining to the ST26i’s release. One interesting thing we can glean from the pictures is the lack of a green globe logo, once the icon of Sony Ericsson. Though the Ericsson half of the name was dropped a couple months back, it still found its way onto a few devices featuring solo Sony branding.
- Motorola DROID Turbo now available from Verizon [VIDEO]
- Champagne gold Moto 360 now on Amazon
- Google Wallet even works at the Apple Store
- Google Camera 2.4.022 update introduces more Material Design elements
- Check out the Sony Xperia ST26i forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Xperia ST26i