And not just any smartphone. HTC throwing a fun little challenge on their official blog, to see if you can correctly distinguish which of the 10 images they posted were taken with the HTC One X, and which were taken using a traditional “professional” digital camera.
If this was 2011, I’d ace that test. But HTC has come along way since then, using all new back-lit camera sensors and even a specialized chip for handling images. The test was definitely harder than I thought. Either way, I managed to score 8 out of 10 (I have special eyes). Hit up the link below to take the challenge for yourself and double back here with your score.
- AT&T One X Kernel Source Now Available O
- HTC Comes Clean – Officially Confirms J
- HTC Reportedly Preparing Jelly Bean Update Fo
- Official: HTC EVO 4G LTE And One X Have Clear
- Check out the HTC One XL forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One XL