Looks like HTC have announced that the One V is coming to America, as well. They’re apparently bringing the device to several US carriers and/or retailers this summer, but going beyond that leaves us with no clue in terms of specifics. The fact that they should be showing it at CTIA shows that they’re confident enough that it’s coming, though, so we’ll just elect to take their word for it.
The HTC One V isn’t poised to be the most impressive out of the three, but it still gives a lot of high-end smartphones a run for their money. With a 4 inch display and an S4 processor, I find it difficult to shove this one into the “entry-level” category even though it sits on the low end of the “One” spectrum. Circle back with us to see what we should be expecting stateside as we go hands-on. [Engadget]
- HTC One V headed to Cricket Wireless
- HTC One V update enables Media Link HD compat
- HTC One V available from assortment of region
- HTC One V now available from Virgin Mobile
- Check out the HTC One V forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One V