Yikes. I mean, the phone looks great and all, but jeez. There are a lot more things I can think of to spend $100,000 on, like creating the world’s biggest Ice Cream cone or taking a lifetime of yoga classes. This, however, is just ludicrous. [Best Buy, thanks Felecity!]
- 12 weird Android device names
- Android 4.3 for EVO 4G LTE [DOWNLOAD]
- Sprint EVO 4G LTE wont receive Android 4.3 ov
- HTC confirms EVO 4G LTE’s Android 4.3 J
- Check out the HTC EVO 4G LTE forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC EVO 4G LTE