AT&T and Samsung have really gone all out with the Samsung Galaxy Note. Advertisements are everywhere, but apparently they feel like that isn’t enough, and they have taken it to the streets. Google+ user Amar Rajvanshi has recently posted a few pictures of some Samsung representatives just going around the streets showing off the device.
The pictures were taken at South st. in Philadelphia. They are riding around in a truck that has Samsung ads posted all over it. I was a bit confused by the fact that the cars in that street were not circulating, and seem to all just be parked. Maybe a special street or some sort of event?
Either way, it was just interesting to see that Samsung has decided to do brick & mortar advertising. Hey, maybe a few of the people that check it out will actually buy it! I have never seen anything like this in person. Have you guys ran into any of these trucks around?
- Samsung Galaxy Note listed as ‘Coming S
- TELUS updates list of devices soon to get And
- Samsung’s Galaxy S3 TouchWiz Ported To
- Official AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note Ice Cr
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note LTE forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Note LTE