While it is true that it is better late than never, Motorola/T-Mobile has crossed the line with this one. It has been about a year and a half since the Motorola CLIQ 2 was announced, and it is now getting its Android 2.3 update. And to make matters even more inconvenient, the update will not be pushed over the air.
The update is said to come with Gingerbread and includes improved cursor controls, as well as better battery performance and a good list of other fixes. So if you are still holing on to your Cliq 2, you will be very glad to know that the waiting has paid off.
As mentioned above, though, the update process won’t be as intuitive and has to be done manually. Users can head to Motorola’s site for instructions and downloads. So if you want some Gingerbread goodness (now that ICS is the big boy), go right ahead and update your device.
- T-Mobile’s Cliq 2 set to receive Ginger
- T-Mobile Android Lineup vs iPhone Offering Co
- Motorola CLIQ 2 Gets Leaked Gingerbread Updat
- Motorola CLIQ 2 Upgrade in the Works, But No
- Check out the Motorola CLIQ 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola CLIQ 2