The bad news is that rumors of a quad-core upgrade to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 didn’t pan out. The good news is that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 is now up for pre-order. Office Depot has the slate, which still features a dual-core processor and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, priced at $399.99 along with free delivery. The Tab 2 10.1 is set to ship on May 11th, according to the order page. The perfect companion to the newly announced Galaxy S III? We’d say so.
- AT&T’s Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 J
- T-Mobile’s Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 receiving
- Sprint Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 gets Jelly Bean 4.1.
- Android 4.1 available for Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.