The HTC One V has been released for Bell today, but we have another option for those who aren’t fans of the carrier. The same device popped up on TELUS’ website with “Coming Soon” written on the top section.
It is still unknown what pricing will be like. But as our friends from Mobile Syrup mention, the device’s page has just gone live on Future Shop, with a price tag of $29.99. This is a bit higher than Bell’s price, which is $0 on a 3-year contract. You may have your reasons to stick with TELUS, though.
As for the release date, Bell’s press release did state that the TELUS version “will be available later this month.” You won’t have to wait too long.
We are not as familiar with Canadian carriers as we are with American ones. So tell us, guys. What carrier would you prefer and why?
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the HTC One V forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One V