Archos have issued updates for two tablets in their G9 line, the 80 and 101. For starters, we’ve got fixes for WiFi disconnection issues, fixes to help with GPS stability, and fixes for an issue where the device would reboot if an application took up a lot of resources. You can find the full changelog over at Archos’ site, and the device will be heading out over-the-air so find yourself a WiFi hotspot and get going. PS: the firmware version is 4.0.6, but the version of Android is still 4.0.3. [via Android Police]
- ARCHOS G9 Turbo tablets now shipping with Ice
- ARCHOS releases Ice Cream Sandwich for its G9
- ARCHOS Announces Ice Cream Sandwich for G9 Ta
- ARCHOS Home Connect, ARCHOS 70b and Next Gene
- Check out the ARCHOS 80 G9 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the ARCHOS 101 G9 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.