There is only one more day to go before the world will finally catch its first official glimpse of the Samsung Galaxy S3, but that leaves plenty of time to get in a few more leaks. The latest is suggesting the phone will come in two color options, blue and white. This certainly matches the product invitation, which featured globs of white and blue to accompany the “next Galaxy” tease. More interesting than the color choices would be Samsung’s decision to make both available at launch. Typically it takes a few months before the white variant of a Samsung handset is released. I suppose we’ll have all the answer tomorrow, though.
[GSMArena via AndroidCentral]
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3