Last month, Sony was rumored to be bringing out a flagship phone this Summer. Codenamed LT29i Hayabusa, we had little to go on than an idea of what it’d look like and what chipset it’d house (Snapdragon S4). Today, a Chinese blog may have revealed the full slate of details we’ve been looking for. We’ve learned that the variant of the S4 processor may be that of the S4 Pro, an SoC with an upgraded GPU compared to the norm.
There’s also supposed to be a 13MP camera with HDR video recording capabilities and superior lowlight performance, a 4.55 inch HD reality display, a 2200mAh battery and will be around 7 millimeters thin. It looks to be a beast of a phone whenever it launches, a phone that may hit store shelves as the Xperia GX. As a quick added bonus, check out some photo samples from a phone said to have the same sensors below.
- Sony Xperia GX now available in Japan from NT
- Sony Xperia GX Hits The FCC – Boasts AT
- New Sony Xperia smartphone on the horizon, fa
- Sony announces Xperia GX, Xperia SX for Japan
- Check out the Sony Xperia GX forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.