It seems we have an idea of where some Verizon Wireless devices are in the process of receiving Android 4.0. A new leak has revealed dates for the conclusion of testing for the HTC Rezound and the Motorola DROID RAZR and its MAXX cousin. The former will complete testing on May 7th, while the latter two are scheduled for May 17th.
While these time frames may already account for the time needed for testing any unexpected bugs, these days could change at any time. Naturally we’d expect an OTA to come out shortly after testing is complete, but anything can happen.
As you can see in the image above, the Motorola XOOM 3G and 4G finished testing about a week ago, and its updates are being held waiting for Google’s green light. In related OTA news, the LG Revolution, HTC Rhyme, LG Spectrum, and DROID Bionic all have updates either in testing or on hold and ready to be rolled out, but these sit under a list different from the Ice Cream Sandwich list. Expect little more than bug fixing updates from those, for the time being. [via Reddit, thanks Kevin!]
- Field Wallpaper
- Moto G 2nd Gen gets Lollipop (again)
- Spotify playback no longer interrupted by aud
- HTC One M9 exposed in test photo
- Check out the Motorola XOOM forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.