Samsung is taking its Android 4.0 rollout down under with the arrival of Ice Cream Sandwich for Telstra’s Galaxy S II. The Australian carrier is pushing the 200MB update over-the-air, though users can also find the OS refresh via Samsung’s Kies software. Installation brings the GSII to an Android 4.0.3 build skinned with Samsung’s TouchWiz interface.
The update doesn’t cover the Galaxy S II 4G also available from Telstra. Owners of the standard variant can check for their taste of ICS via the system updates dialog within the phone’s settings.
- Ice Cream Sandwich hitting T-Mobile Samsung G
- New Magenta Deal Days coming next weekend
- Samsung pushing Android 4.0 update to Galaxy
- Semi-Official Android 4.0 w/TouchWiz Leaked F
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S II forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S II