As May 3rd approaches, more and more references to the Samsung Galaxy S3 are appearing online. For starters, Samsung’s added the device to their Kies software. It’s useful to no one but devices testers right now, but it gives legs to an already obvious rumor.
Alongside that, benchmark results for the device have surfaced at AnTuTu. To keep it short and simple, it completely smoked the competition. Only the ASUS Transformer Prime with its quad-core Tegra 3 processor could compete with it.
More importantly, the specs it shows are absolutely beast-like. We have a 1.4GHz dual-core Exynos 4212, 1GB of RAM, a 4.7 inch 720p display (likely AMOLED), a whopping 12MP camera and a 2MP front facing camera. Sure, it’s not quad-core but if the rest of those specs turn out to be true, it sounds like it’ll be worthy of an upgrade. May 3rd couldn’t get here soon enough.
[via AC, thanks to everyone who sent this in!]
- Android 5.0.2 factory images now available fo
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- T-Mobile’s other Super Bowl plans inclu
- Google Now now officially supports 3rd party
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3