As most of you have already heard — especially those of you on T-Mobile — the HTC One S was just released today and we’re curious to hear your guys’ thoughts on it, now that you’ve almost a full day with it. Well, first I’ll be throwing up a quick poll to see exactly how many of you on Magenta actually picked one up, or if you’re holding out for something better (Samsung Galaxy Note maybe?). After that, I’m hoping to to hear how you actually feel about the One S’s hardware, design, build quality, even how you’re adapting to software like Sense 4.0 on top of Android 4.0 — all of it.
We’ll, have our own review of T-Mobile’s HTC One S in the coming days after we’ve been able to put the device through its paces. I have a feeling we’re going to love it. Oh, and if you did pick up an HTC One S today, make sure you let us know which phone you had previously and don’t forget to hit up the HTC One S forums where you can chat or help other with questions about the device. Cheers!
- HTC One S wont be updated to Android 4.2.2 or
- HTC One S receiving software update to improv
- T-Mobile HTC One S finally gets Jelly Bean
- HTC Sense 5 headed to global One X, One X+, O
- Check out the HTC One S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One S