Wow, we’ve got a healthy fixin’ of the Android Overload for you here tonight. These are all the stories that didn’t quite make it onto our front page but because we like to keep our readers well informed, posted them here for you to give the final once over. Definitely at least something here for everyone, pull up a chair and dig in!
- Meizu MX and M9 receiving Ice Cream Sandwich with Flyme OS 1.0 skin in June. [Engadget]
- Samsung Galaxy Tab receiving “Value Pack” add-on in Korea. [Samsung]
- Gmail now gives users 10GB of free email storage. [Google]
- Motorola wins partial ruling. Apple found infringing on one of Moto’s 3G patents. [Businessweek]
- Carriers, unions and policy groups band together to stop Verizon’s purchase of 4G airwaves from cable providers. [GigaOM]
- Acer Iconia Tab A100 Ice Cream Sandwich update rolling out now.
- AOKP build 34 now available for download. [RootzWiki]
- HTC blames iPhone 4S for 70% profit drop for this year’s Q1 results. [Yahoo]
- ZTE V66 could arrive on Verizon Wireless as the ZTE Turbine. [Pocketnow]
- Amazon releases “Send to Kindle” application for Mac and Windows PC. [Amazon]
- Samsung fined in Apple suit for not providing key documents in the case. [BusinessWeek]
- LG finally shows profit in Q1 earnings thanks to strong smartphone sales. [Engadget]
- Check out these amazing looking Android-themed t-shirts. Rep Bugdroid in style. Only $16 each. [Get.AndroidandMe]