The Motorola DROID 4 update that leaked last week is now reaching devices via official channels. The over-the-air update brings the device’s system version to 6.13.219 and weighs in at only 18MB. Changes include a new MotoCast widget, enhanced battery life, and improved keyboard backlighting. A full changelog can be found over at Verizon’s site.
- Verizon approves Motorola DROID 4’s Jel
- Motorola DROID 4 soak test invites being sent
- Root checker found in DROID 4 and DROID RAZR/
- Motorola says ICS for DROID 4 now rolling out
- Check out the Motorola DROID 4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid 4