It seems like we can’t go a week without hearing that an update for the T-Mobile G2x has been made available and promptly pulled. After a few frustrating cycles of this happening, it appears the update is finally, truly ready to go out this time.
The update was made available via an over-the-air process. Because of that, don’t worry if you can’t pull it down right away – they’re most likely going to take the staggered route. Device boot fixes, fixes for random reboots, and improvements to WiFi calling are all part of this smallish 30.5MB package.
Over-the-air updates will cease May 14th, but T-Mobile has mentioned that there will be an update file available for PCs on that day. Hit the source link for the full changelog and download instructions. [T-Mobile]
- Motorola Valentine's Day deal
- Android Deals: January 27th, 2015
- Video: Snapchat's big update
- Germany approves automated cars
- Check out the T-Mobile G2X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile G2x