Don’t look now, T-Mobile users, but HTC Sensation owners on Cincinnati Bell are getting a little treat starting today. The regional carriers has announced that an upgrade to Android 4.0 is available starting today. It’ll be an over-the-air process that’ll last a week, so be sure to apply the update through the settings menu or head to a store to get help applying it.
The version of Sense will be stepped up to 3.6. T-Mobile users have been awaiting the upgrade for quite some time. Users anticipated being able to get it weeks ago, but a series of delays blew those hopes into smithereens. We’re sure Magenta faithful will be banging on the doors of T-Mobile after they’re forced to look on in jealousy. As for you Cincinnati Bell customers, enjoy! [via Facebook, thanks to everyone who sent this in!]
- Cyanogenmod 9 nightlies come to HTC Sensation
- T-Mobile: Android 4.0 testing for HTC Sensati
- Vodafone UK pushing Ice Cream Sandwich update
- HTC Sensation, Sensation XE and Vivid Get ICS
- Check out the HTC Sensation forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Sensation