The device was a mystery until a couple of days ago. The official HTC Japanese website let the info leak through its hands. It was quickly pulled from the site, but only to be officially announced the day after.
The device is now scheduled for release during the summer (2012) for the Japanese Market. Sadly, it will probably not be reaching other countries. Based on its specs, though, it seems like it could just be another version of the HTC One S in a much different package.
HTC J Specifications
- Android 4.0 with HTC Sense 4
- 4.3-inch qHD OLED display
- 1.5 GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor
- 1 GB of RAM
- 8 MP rear-facing camera / 1.3 MP front-facing camera
- 4G WiMAX connectivity
- Beats Audio
Our fellow Japanese Android fans can look forward to this one. Pricing information is not yet available, but it will be released for Japanese carrier KDDI. As for us, we will have to go for the other HTC One S versions.
- HTC J (ISW13HT) Makes An Appearance On Japane
- Samsung announces Galaxy Tab A in 8 or 9.7-inch models
- Sony's new Sound Bars and A/V receivers feature Google Cast
- Sony 4K Ultra HDTV 2015 lineup available in May
TAGS: HTC J