I love a good surprise. Next to waking up to a warm plate of breakfast in bed, this would have to come in close second. If you were one of the lucky few Sprint customers who were able to squeeze in a pre-order of the Galaxy Nexus (before it sold either due to overwhelming demand or short supply) you may have noticed a little surprise today from the delivery man. Looks like the Galaxy Nexus is showing up a full 2 days early, for some and is something not to uncommon for those that pre-order a handset and have it delivered to their home. Anyone else get their Galaxy Nexus today? More importantly, anyone receiving some of Sprint’s brand new 4G LTE in their area?
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
- FTC fines TracFone for throttling "unlimited" data
- Gear VR arrives at Best Buy
- Check out the Galaxy Nexus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Galaxy Nexus