Canada will be the first North American country to see the HTC One X, as Rogers has launched the handset just a couple days short of its debut on AT&T in the US. Like AT&T, Rogers will offer the LTE-equipped variant of the One X, which features a dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor in lieu of the quad-core Tegra 3 chip found in the HSPA+ model. Those that didn’t pre-order the device can now purchase it direct from the carrier for $169.99 on a three-year contract. The crew at Rogers’ RedBoard blog has taken the opportunity to give us a quick video rundown of the latest flagship smartphone from HTC.
- Motorola Valentine's Day deal
- Android Deals: January 27th, 2015
- Video: Snapchat's big update
- Germany approves automated cars
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One X