A filing for the Samsung Galaxy Beam has been spotted at the FCC, and based on its radio configuration one could make the projection of an AT&T release for the device. See what I did there? Built-in projector…projection. Get it? Anyway, the phone does feature 3G support for the GSM 1900MHz and 850MHz bands, though an official release on any US carrier hasn’t been confirmed. Otherwise we aren’t learning anything about the phone that we didn’t know before. 4-inch display, 1GHz processor, 768MB of RAM, and Android 2.3 wrap up the major specs aside from the device’s pico projector.
- Name your price web design course
- MLB.com At Bat Redesigned
- Huawei-made Nexus coming this year?
- Xperia Z4 Tablet pics leak
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Beam forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Beam