With the Huawei Ascend P1 launching in China today and subsequently selling out according to the company’s chairman, details of the handset’s global retail availability are being released. The slim (but not as slim as its Ascend P1 S counterpart) smartphone will launch in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Australia this May followed by Latin America in June and Europe later in the summer. More markets will see the Ascend P1 further down the road.
Pricing of 4.3-inch handset with dual-core 1.5GHz processor hasn’t been revealed for each region, but we suspect we’ll hear those details closer to launch. Huawei made no mention of the Ascend P1 S, which measures in at a millimeter thinner than the Ascend P1’s 7.7mm girth.
- Name your price web design course
- MLB.com At Bat Redesigned
- Huawei-made Nexus coming this year?
- Xperia Z4 Tablet pics leak
- Check out the Huawei Ascend P1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Huawei Ascend P1