Wirefly’s giving a nice break to new customers seeking Samsung’s Galaxy Nexus on Verizon. They’re offering the device to new customers for $50. Not a bad deal if you’re looking to switch to Verizon and had your eye on this one. As usual, existing customers don’t get nearly the same treatment but $150 is still a pretty nice upgrade price for a phone whose MSRP is $300. Jump to the source link to take advantage. [Wirefly]
- Ubuntu Touch dropping support for Galaxy Nexu
- SMS exploit can remotely reboot Nexus handset
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- Ubuntu Touch OS launching Oct. 17, ready for
- Check out the Galaxy Nexus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Galaxy Nexus