With reports that training on the HTC One X at AT&T began last week along with further evidence suggesting an April 22nd release, we are learning today via BGR that the handset should see its release within five to seven days. A “trusted source” claims the a release announcement should be hitting the wires sometime in the next day or two.
The timing lines up with the April 22nd date we have heard several times over the past several weeks, though a delay that would push the phone back to May was rumored recently. The HTC One XL (as AT&T’s version is also known) differs from the currently available international model. Rather than a quad-core Tegra 3 processor and HSPA+ radio it will feature a dual-core Snapdragon S4 and LTE connectivity.
- Field Wallpaper
- Moto G 2nd Gen gets Lollipop (again)
- Spotify playback no longer interrupted by aud
- HTC One M9 exposed in test photo
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC One XL forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One X, HTC One XL