Vodafone has announce that the update to Android 4.0 for their Galaxy S II has gone live today, April 13th. The update is available via Kies, an application that you need to download to your PC in order to update the phone via USB. I know many of you are eager to get the update so you won’t mind the minor inconvenience. If you’d rather get the update via an over-the-air process, you’ll have to wait another 4 days as they say it’ll be pushed to users on April 17th. Head here if you’d rather get it sooner rather than later. [via Vodafone, thanks Shane!]
- The PhonePad+ turns your Samsung smartphones
- T-Mobile and Virgin Mobile Galaxy S2 get Jell
- Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 will reportedly
- AOKP Android 4.2 Build 3 update brings suppor
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S2