The LG Viper 4G is now available for pre-order through Sprint for $99.99 when coupled with a new two-year service agreement. A quick scan of the handset’s order page reveals the phone’s expected release date. “We’ll do our best to get it to you before others get a glimpse on Sunday, April 22,” reads the description. Rumors pointed to the 22nd as the launch date, which should mark the general in-store availability of the Viper, but it sounds like Sprint will ship pre-orders as soon as they have stock available.
The Viper 4G will be Sprint’s first LTE device and will ship with Android 2.3. It features a dual-core processor clocked at 1.2GHz, 1GB of RAM, and NFC capabilities with Google Wallet.
- LG Viper 4G LTE Lets You Share Your World In
- Sprint’s 4G LTE Network Gets Tested In
- LG Viper 4G Coming April 22nd?
- LG Viper 4G will be Sprint’s first LTE
- Check out the LG Viper 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Viper 4G