One of the biggest questions when Project Glass, Google’s vision of the future of wearable smart technology, was revealed was regarding those of us who are already legally blind: how will we be able to use Project Glass with our existing eye wear? Well, they aren’t promising anything, but they did give us a quick look at how an attachable accessory could look over someone’s pair of glasses. Too much? Personally, I wouldn’t mind it. The original pair already looked very unobtrusive to me, and this accessory seems even more sleek and cool on top of a pair of frames. Let’s hope this entire project comes to fruition. [via Google+]
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Android 5.0.2 factory images now available fo
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- T-Mobile’s other Super Bowl plans inclu
- Check out the Google Glass forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Google Glass