While this isn’t the first time we’ve seen the HTC Incredible 4G (Wednesday stole that honor), this is the first time we’ve seen an official press render of the device. PocketNow procured the goods and it looks like what we pretty much already saw, except it’s a lot more “official.”
Nothing’s changed since yesterday – you can still see those 3 capacitive buttons and the red protruding power button, as well as the 4 inch display that will serve as the window to all that the device has to offer. It’ll be here with HTC Sense 4.0 and Android 4.0, as well as LTE radios and likely Qualcomm’s Snapdragon S4 processor.
- Did the DROID Incredible 4G drop the “G
- Rumor: Verizon DROID Incredible 4G delayed un
- Rumor: HTC DROID Incredible 4G to arrive June
- Rumor: DROID Incredible 4G LTE to cost $150 a
- Check out the HTC Droid Incredible 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Droid Incredible 4G