The Lenovo K800 has been boasting its Intel Medfield power since early January, but so far we’ve only had a chance to see it events like CES and MWC. That should be changing soon with the release of the handset next month. Intel’s Sean Maloney dropped that bit of knowledge in a post over at Chinese microblogging site Weibo. He also revealed that Intel-based smartphones will feature something called “Avatar technology,” which looks to create a 3D avatar of the user. How this is accomplished we are not quite sure. The specific availability of the K800 and its pricing were not revealed.
- First Intel-based Android smartphone shipping
- Hands-on with the Intel-based Lenovo K800 [CE
- Lenovo K800 is First Intel Powered Smartphone
- Android 5.0 Lollipop running on the Samsung Galaxy S5 [VIDEO]
- Check out the Lenovo K800 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Lenovo K800